Our Terms & Conditions
By using this website and/or purchasing any service from it, you adhere to and accept the following terms and conditions detailed below. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
* You may view and print pages from our website, as well as stream video files.
* You may not re-sell, rent, re-distribute, exploit, or re-publish any of the content on the website. Anyone in violation of any of the restrictions listed can and will be prosecuted by law.
* You must not use our website in any way that is harmful, illegal or fraudulent.
* You must at all times provide us with information relating to you that is correct, true and not misleading.
* You must not publish, distribute, or post any material onto the website that contains harmful spyware, software or computer viruses that may disrupt the fair usage of the website.
* You must not use information or data on our website to contact individual members or companies directly.
* You have the right to express your opinions but you must at all times adhere to good and respectful behaviour towards the admin and staff at The Trading Field and its members; any form of cyber hate or bullying will not be tolerated and will lead to the termination of your account with no refund.
* Certain areas of the website are restricted for members only. You may not attempt to breach or hack these restrictions. 'The Members Zone' is for members only and violators will be prosecuted by law.
* You must provide us with your correct contact details and your registration details will be sent directly to the email used to register with us.
* You will be responsible for keeping your account number and password confidential and acknowledge that we shall be entitled to rely upon these details to identify you. You will be held responsible for any misuse of the website from an account registered to you.
* You must inform us as soon as possible if you believe someone has accessed your account details or if you believe your account has been hacked or if your details and password have been leaked.
* You shall not under any circumstances, share your login details with anyone. If anyone is found in violation in regards to this, the login details can/will be destroyed and there will be no refund provided. We also possess the right to block your IP address from accessing the website if you are in breach of any of the terms and conditions listed.
* You are responsible for cancellation of subscription of our monthly services in a timely manner. If you fail to cancel in time, the services for the next month(s) will continue as normal and you can then cancel should you wish to. There will be no refund offered due to a failure of cancelling subscription services in a timely manner.
* We possess the right to discontinue the website, its material and our services at any point without prior notice or explanation. You will not be entitled to a refund if we choose to discontinue our services or cease to publish on the website.
* The Trading Field takes pride in providing as accurate information as possible in order for fellow traders to make independent investment decisions. Due to the dynamic nature of the industry, we may make changes to our content and therefore all material on the website cannot be guaranteed to be fully complete or accurate.
* We will not be liable to you in any case where there are data leaks or corruption of any personal informal, data or software.
* We will not be liable for any losses of any sort incurred by any customer for any reason deemed to be outside of our reasonable control.
* We are not responsible for use of our material our services or advertisements by any third party whether affiliated with us or not.
* If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
* If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful and/or enforceable if part of it were to be deleted or amended, that part of it will be deemed to be deleted or amended and the remaining provisions will continue in effect.
* You acknowledge and agree that any action taken from information on our website is done so at your own risk.
* The Trading Field and its owners or staff will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party arising out of, or in connection with, any use of the information on our website and any such liability is hereby expressly disclaimed.
* From time to time, our website may contain links to other sites and/or resources provided by third parties. These links and/or resources are provided for your information only and we have no control over the contents of those materials, and in no way endorse their content.
*The signal service is in no way designed to act as financial advice. It is intended only for educational purposes and to provide trade ideas to our members. Anyone following the signal service does so at their own risk and understands the potential risk to their capital that comes from following the trade ideas, signal service or any other information posted by The Trading Field, its founders or its employees.
*Nothing on the website or any other platform the company uses to provide its services is intended to act as financial advice and is for educational purposes only.
*The Trading Field is not regulated by the FCA or any other financial authority. Therefore, all information is intended for educational purposes only and does not constitute as financial advice. As a result of this, The Trading Field are unable to offer account managing services and cannot handle/trade on your behalf.
*We will provide our members with industry recognised measures to manage your risk when placing trades, as well as recommended lot size calculators to help its members manage their risk and trade responsibly. However, this is only for educational purposes and the amount of risk any individual takes is solely their own decision based on their own tolerance to risk. The Trading Field, its founders or employees are not accountable for any risk taken on anyone’s individual account.
*Anyone following the trade ideas/ signal service of The Trading Field does so at their own risk and hereby understand the possible risk associated with trading CFD’s or other financial instruments. Therefore, The Trading Field will not be held liable for any losses incurred in any way by following their services.
*The employees/ marketers of The Trading Field are thoroughly trained during the onboarding process. However, the comments or views of the employees are to be treated as their own views and do not represent the views of the company or its founders.
* We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion without prior notice and it is your responsibility to regularly check them in order to be sufficiently notified. You hereby waive any right to be notified or be consented for any changes to these terms and conditions.
* These terms and conditions hereby constitute our agreement with you as a customer/ visitor of our website and/or our products and services.